- Leadership Coaching – Leadership coaching is an individualized, collaborative relationship, between a leader and the coach. This could be an a manager, a supervisor, or a team leader.
- Executive Coaching – Our executive coaching clients are leaders from many diverse fields. We specialize in leadership skill development, developing emotional intelligence, and creating and leading change.
- Performance Coaching – Performance coaching is a series of guided conversations that enable the “coachee” to discover and implement personal solutions to challenging issues or areas of performance.
- Personal Coaching – Personal coaching involves helping our clients to achieve a specific personal or professional goal in their lives. This could involve increasing your confidence, achieving a promotion, managing stress– it’s about moving your life forward.
- Team Coaching – People get most done when they work together, effectively. Good team coaching can take your team to the next level.
- Shadow Coaching – Our coaches can shadow clients in their daily work environment. Shadow coaching helps to go beyond the surface, and understand the dynamics that may be blocking excellence.
What We Do
So much of organizational change happens at the macro-level, that it’s important we find space for the individual. If you’re experiencing challenges at work or in your personal life, a coach can help you refocus and redefine your goals. We offer a variety of coaching programs for individuals and teams, which aim to support people or groups of people through any variety of impediments to their growth. Specializing in executive and leadership coaching, we believe in healthy and supportive transition– and we work to ensure your personal and professional lives are improved as you move forward.